South Hills Interfaith Movement’s upcoming fundraising event, Celebrate the South Hills with SHIM @home, is another opportunity to do more good.
Six nights of fun, food and entertainment are planned at St. Thomas More Church.
The event returns for 2021 on June 26, with viewing from parking lots near Millennium Park.
The Belmont Jewel, held at St. Clair Country Club, features many of the guests sporting their finest hats.
- ‘Bigger’ fireworks display set for Bethel Park’s Summer Spectacular
- Bethel Park's historic softball season ended by Penn Manor
- Resurrection Parish announces SummerFest 2021 in Bethel Park
- Event raises more than $20,000 toward medical service dogs for veterans
- ‘Here we are, 14 years later’: Event benefits continuing mission of Horses With Hope
- ‘It looks so good’: Event in Cecil Township features variety of plant-based food
- Mt. Lebanon, Upper St. Clair lead list of boys lacrosse stars
- Bethel Park handles its business in win over Southern Lehigh
- Holy Cross Greek-food-to-go sale returns in Mt. Lebanon
- Students from South Hills take leadership roles for Penn State’s THON
The June 6 commemoration has the goal of demonstrating that life after a cancer diagnosis can be a reality.
Sandra Soltes left little doubt as to the Bethel Park softball team’s supremacy on the WPIAL Class 6A landscape.
For half an inning, it was beginning to look like another chapter might be written in the Bethel Park baseball team’s storybook season.
Municipal manager Laurence Christian, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, serves as guest of honor as a Bethel Park tradition resumes for 2021.
Bethel Park (18-3) will battle for its first WPIAL baseball championship in 34 years when the Black Hawks take on top-seeded Franklin Regional (18-1) in the Class 5A title game set for 4:30 p.m. June 1 at Wild Things Park in Washington.
Toby Roule and Owen Mann are the recipients of the Leadership In Action scholarships from District Judge Ron Arnoni.
The Bethel Park softball team defeated Baldwin, 9-1, at West Mifflin in the first round of the WPIAL Class 6A playoffs.
Megan Malecki of Bethel Park and Dani Prunzik from Upper St. Clair hurdled many obstacles on their way into the winner’s circle for track and field.
The immersive experience, created specifically for children with developmental disabilities and/or sensory sensitivities, is available for families at no charge.
The weekly event takes place from 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesdays off Corrigan Drive in South Park.
After a year’s delay, Silvi Labovitz and fellow artists fulfill the wishes of the Bower Hill Beautification Committee and the elementary school’s PTA.
The question about permitting the municipal planner to live elsewhere will appear on the May 18 primary ballot.
Millennium Park and the recreational area at Bethel Park Community Center are scheduled for improvements, as projects wrap up at Oak Tree and Birch Tree parks.
Residents and businesses in the municipality are invited “to be part of the fun.”