- Bethel Park youngsters’ fall festivals benefit nonprofit organizations
- School board member resigns after using obscene language publicly in Mt. Lebanon
- Peters Township School Board updates Extracurricular Health and Safety Plan
- Historical Society of Upper St. Clair receives $100,000 grant for Gilfillan Farm
- Mt. Lebanon revisits overnight on-street parking issue
- Sports scoreboard
- Best may be yet to come for PT's Carrington
- Mt. Lebanon secondary students to return to school as soon as Oct. 5
The South Hills Chorale will celebrate its anniversary with “Sixty Years” concerts at 7:30 p.m. May 1 and 2 at Westminster Presbyterian Church, 2040 Washington Road, Upper St. Clair.
The Black Association of South Hills for Women is presenting its scholarship fundraiser luncheon April 4 at The Double Tree by Hilton Meadowlands Hotel, 340 Racetrack Road, Washington. Tickets may be purchased for $40 from a member or through the website www.BASHFORWOMEN.COM. BASH is intende…
The roots of the Photographic Section of the Academy of Science and Art in Pittsburgh, which meets in Mt. Lebanon, date back to the early days of cameras.
The idea of athletes dabbling in music is not a new one – basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal comes to mind – but often, the idea sounds better than what actually emerges.
The high school’s Rowdy Rhythm group was named an audience favorite at the Barbershop Harmony Society’s 2020 Midwinter Convention.
Scott Township resident Dave Molter, who also happens to be an award-winning columnist, tops the indie charts in a couple of countries with songs from his debut CD, "Foolish Heart."
The work composed by Stewart Copeland, former drummer for the Police, is based on John Milton’s “Paradise Lost.”
Chatham Baroque will present “Capriccio Stravagante: Imaginative String Music from the 16th and 17th Centuries” in four concerts starting Dec. 5.
The Abbey Players will present “Fame Jr.” at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 22 and at 2 and 7:30 p.m. Nov. 23 in St. Benedict the Abbot Church’s Pope Benedict Center in Peters Township.