Lovers of the classic holiday film “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” will have the opportunity to view the movie virtually with the Griswolds themselves.
- Bethel Park team finishes undefeated
- SHYFL Super Winners
- Winter deer management approved in Mt. Lebanon
- Longtime Peters Township resident surprised with party for 103rd birthday
- Police department to take over community room in Peters Township
- South Hills churches among diocesan mergers creating new parishes
- Fifth-graders raise money for Bethel Park Public Library
- ‘PT Giving Back’: Peters Township residents raise money for food pantry
- Longtime Peters Township business owner, Rotarian dies at 92
- Feeding folks during COVID-19 prompts Outstanding Citizen award for Cyd West
The South Hills Chorale will celebrate its anniversary with “Sixty Years” concerts at 7:30 p.m. May 1 and 2 at Westminster Presbyterian Church, 2040 Washington Road, Upper St. Clair.
The Black Association of South Hills for Women is presenting its scholarship fundraiser luncheon April 4 at The Double Tree by Hilton Meadowlands Hotel, 340 Racetrack Road, Washington. Tickets may be purchased for $40 from a member or through the website www.BASHFORWOMEN.COM. BASH is intende…
The roots of the Photographic Section of the Academy of Science and Art in Pittsburgh, which meets in Mt. Lebanon, date back to the early days of cameras.
The idea of athletes dabbling in music is not a new one – basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal comes to mind – but often, the idea sounds better than what actually emerges.
The high school’s Rowdy Rhythm group was named an audience favorite at the Barbershop Harmony Society’s 2020 Midwinter Convention.
Scott Township resident Dave Molter, who also happens to be an award-winning columnist, tops the indie charts in a couple of countries with songs from his debut CD, "Foolish Heart."