While his grandson waits for a new heart, Tom Franzak will put on a charity concert to benefit other children in need of organ transplants.
Upper St. Clair High School graduate Brianna Spilsbury was selected to deliver the student address at the 93rd annual spring commencement ceremonies for Misericordia University.
- South Hills showdown pits Upper St. Clair against Bethel Park
- USC senior selected to all-national honor choir
- Bethel Park a perfect place to live
- Pine Tree Park groundbreaking held in Bethel Park
- Peters Township council to seek alternate bids for aquatic center sans spray park
- Taste of Greece: Autumn Food Fair at Holy Cross begins Wednesday
- Little Lake teams up with School for the Deaf for ASL production of 'Captain Louie Jr.'
- Mt. Lebanon man was a force in tennis, industry, music
- Pink Pamper Bubble Ball to raise funds for women fighting cancer, survivors
- Foundation Meet showcases state's best runners
Sara Conley, a graduate of South Fayette High School, will be performing and choreographing for the University of Pittsburgh Dance Ensemble’s production of “Tombé” set for 8 p.m. Nov. 29 and 30. She will be choreographing a tap piece, performing in a modern dance, and working backstage. At S…