At Church of the Atonement, Carnegie, healing services with a celebration of the Holy Eucharist are conducted at 6:30 p.m. the first Wednesday of each month. Those in need of healing will receive intentional prayers for their healing in body, mind and spirit. All denominations are welcome.
At Crossroads Ministries, Finleyville, Trunk-or-Treat will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Oct. 24, in the parking lot of the church located at 81 Walter Long Road. Children must be accompanied by an adult at this kid-friendly, safe alternative to door-to-door trick or treating. To register, visit www.crsmin.com.
At Lakeview Christian Life Church, One Lakeview Place, Bridgeville, a new Christian Life Class is held from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Thursdays. To register, call the church office at 724-746-3200.
At Ruthfred Lutheran Church, Bethel Park, a new series entitled “Envisioning the Future” through the lens of the books of Ezra-Nehemiah continues.
• Journey through the Word meets at 9:15 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays. The morning group is studying the seven churches of Revelation and the evening class continues its in-depth study of the Bible story as a whole. For more information, visit www.ruthfred.org.
For more information or to register, visit www.ruthfred.org.
At South Hills Assembly of God, Bethel Park, Harvest Fest will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. Oct. 26, featuring games and prizes, bouncy house, laser tag, balloon room, remote control car races, interactive puppet adventure and candy for kids in fifth grade and under. The evening is free. Register online at www.southhillsag.org/KIDS. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• GriefShare is offered from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays, through Dec. 13, or 10 a.m. to noon Fridays, through Dec. 14. Start anytime; return for any of the classes you missed. Registration is $15 and includes workbook.
For more information, visit www.southhillsag.org.
At South Hills Church of the Nazarene, 5601 Library Road, Bethel Park, a new session of Grief Share meets from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays, or from 10 a.m. to noon on Fridays. This Bible-based support group consists of DVD teaching followed by time for discussion and sharing. Start anytime; return for any missed classes. Registration fee is $15 and includes a workbook. For more information, visit shcn.org.
At The Bible Chapel, McMurray, Francesca Battistelli: The Breakup Tour, with special guest Stars Go Dim will appear at 7 p.m. Oct. 26. Tickets are $28.50-$75. Purchase tickets online.
• 50th Men’s Thanksgiving Breakfast, 8 a.m. Nov. 17. Enjoy a hearty breakfast and hear from guest speaker Doug McCary, former U.S. Marine Harrier pilot and FBI agent. Cost is $5.
• Young Adults Gathering is held at 7 p.m. Tuesdays.
• Women’s Fitness Classes are held various times throughout the week. All classes are $5 each, or purchase a 12-class punch card for $50.
For more information or to register, visit biblechapel.org.
At Trinity United Methodist Church, McMurray, a sign language worship service is offered at 9:30 a.m. Sundays.
At Westminster Presbyterian Church, Upper St. Clair, Grief Care Group meets from 6:45 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays, through Nov. 14. This is a faith-based support group to help those dealing with the challenges of loss. The book “Beyond the Broken Heart: A Journey through Grief” by Julie Yarbrough will be used. Suggested donation is $10 to cover the cost of the book. For more information, visit www.westminster-church.org or call 412-835-6630.
• Foundations Bible Study, 10 to 11:15 a.m. Mondays, through Oct. 29.
• Westminster Music & Arts Series presents “Requiem” by John Rutter at 4 p.m. Nov. 4. Enjoy music of remembrance for All Saints’ Sunday presented by the Westminster Chancel Choir. The concert is free, but a free will offering will be accepted. For more information, visit www.westminster-church.org.
For more information, visit www.westminster-church.org or call 412-835-6630.