- Bethel Park team finishes undefeated
- SHYFL Super Winners
- ‘PT Giving Back’: Peters Township residents raise money for food pantry
- Longtime Peters Township business owner, Rotarian dies at 92
- Longtime Peters Township resident surprised with party for 103rd birthday
- Upper St. Clair optimistic about basketball prospects
- Winter deer management approved in Mt. Lebanon
- South Hills churches among diocesan mergers creating new parishes
- Police department to take over community room in Peters Township
- Fifth-graders raise money for Bethel Park Public Library
For the fifth consecutive year, Upper St. Clair School District has been named among the nation’s Best Communities for Music Education by the NAMM Foundation.
Eva Rankin will work closely with the adult representatives to draft and implement policies for basic and higher education in Pennsylvania.
Five Upper St. Clair High School students recently earned Academic All-American Awards from the National Speech and Debate Association.
A team of four seventh-graders from Fort Couch Middle School in Upper St. Clair placed first in the sixth- through eighth-grade division at the regional STEM Design Challenge March 3 at Duquesne University.
South Fayette captured a PIAA championship in cheerleading. The Lions edged Lansdale Catholic, 88.73-87.28, to win the title. South Park finished third with an 87.27 score. In the top row, from left, are Gabby Schinosi, Lilly Hillebrand and Tatum Sanders; middle row Amelia Stilley, Hannah Hu…