Eleven Upper St. Clair High School seniors were recently named finalists in the 2021 National Merit Scholarship Program.
- Proposed food truck ordinance stalls in Mt. Lebanon
- Upper St. Clair soccer coach returns to Duquesne
- Be Local: Area sandwich shops cooking up delectable entrees
- Improvements planned for ‘steadily deteriorating’ Peters Township street
- Peters Township Sanitary Authority update addresses potential for future development
- Mt. Lebanon native returns to Pittsburgh in support of latest album
- Tri-State Neuropathy Centers continues to expand its peripheral neuropathy treatment practice in the tri-state area to continue its mission to help more sufferers get their life back
Three Upper St. Clair students tied for first place in the virtual CalcuSolve competition Jan. 26. Fort Couch Middle School eighth-graders Jamie Barrett, Eitan Schwartz and Yuhong Shi earned perfect scores in the individual competition.
For the fifth consecutive year, Upper St. Clair School District has been named among the nation’s Best Communities for Music Education by the NAMM Foundation.
Eva Rankin will work closely with the adult representatives to draft and implement policies for basic and higher education in Pennsylvania.
Five Upper St. Clair High School students recently earned Academic All-American Awards from the National Speech and Debate Association.
A team of four seventh-graders from Fort Couch Middle School in Upper St. Clair placed first in the sixth- through eighth-grade division at the regional STEM Design Challenge March 3 at Duquesne University.
South Fayette captured a PIAA championship in cheerleading. The Lions edged Lansdale Catholic, 88.73-87.28, to win the title. South Park finished third with an 87.27 score. In the top row, from left, are Gabby Schinosi, Lilly Hillebrand and Tatum Sanders; middle row Amelia Stilley, Hannah Hu…