- Lifelong Bethel Park resident suggests expanding scope of fight against racism
- Peters Township graduate’s book sheds light on racist incident in Johnstown
- ‘A healthy option’: Clean Juice comes to Peters Township
- Change of venue: McMurray Rotary Club continues to adapt as necessary
- You name it: Mt. Lebanon tutoring business boasts variety of offerings
- Director of diversity, equity and inclusion named for South Fayette schools
- Bethel Park graduate honored for self-determination, overcoming obstacles
- Upper St. Clair School District reaches agreement with support staff union
- Wolfpack Boxing Club owner has heart for helping
- Upper St. Clair seeks applicants to fill commissioner’s post
For the fifth consecutive year, Upper St. Clair School District has been named among the nation’s Best Communities for Music Education by the NAMM Foundation.
Eva Rankin will work closely with the adult representatives to draft and implement policies for basic and higher education in Pennsylvania.
Five Upper St. Clair High School students recently earned Academic All-American Awards from the National Speech and Debate Association.
A team of four seventh-graders from Fort Couch Middle School in Upper St. Clair placed first in the sixth- through eighth-grade division at the regional STEM Design Challenge March 3 at Duquesne University.
South Fayette captured a PIAA championship in cheerleading. The Lions edged Lansdale Catholic, 88.73-87.28, to win the title. South Park finished third with an 87.27 score. In the top row, from left, are Gabby Schinosi, Lilly Hillebrand and Tatum Sanders; middle row Amelia Stilley, Hannah Hu…