- ‘Amazing Race’ benefits St. Louise de Marillac School in Upper St. Clair
- 'Perk of Being a Wallflower' author visits alma mater at USC
- Peters man charged for overdose death of pregnant woman
- Peters Township rebounds, readies for showdown with Bethel Park
- South Fayette board approves recreation plan
- USC captures WPIAL girls team golf title
- Upper St. Clair inducts four into athletic Hall of Fame
- Bethel Park Shade Tree Commission conducts first planting at school
The winter months bring cold and flu season along with reminders to wash your hands to stop the spread of germs. To mark this special time of year, seventh-graders at Fort Couch Middle School hosted a Germ Symposium Feb. 12-14, to share their recently acquired knowledge of germs with fourth-…
Upper St. Clair High School’s homecoming weekend is set for Oct. 12 and 13. The weekend kicks off at 7:45 p.m. with Friday night football as the Panthers take on the Moon Area High School Tigers. The 2018 homecoming court will be introduced and the king and queen will be crowned at halftime.…
Entering high school is a scary endeavor for any incoming freshman, but the experience can be all the more intimidating if you're one of 450 others.
Parents left the Upper St. Clair school board meeting Aug. 22 feeling a mixture of emotions, mainly fueled by fear and apprehension. But their children will be greeted on the first day of school by both teachers and an armed police officer in each building.
The bond sale for the $4.33 million farmland purchase produced slightly lower interest rates and a better credit rating than expected for the South Fayette School District.