- Bethel Park youngsters’ fall festivals benefit nonprofit organizations
- Canon-McMillan rallies to beat Mt. Lebanon
- Peters Township School Board updates Extracurricular Health and Safety Plan
- School board member resigns after using obscene language publicly in Mt. Lebanon
- Peters Township set to host South Fayette
- Historical Society of Upper St. Clair receives $100,000 grant for Gilfillan Farm
- Mt. Lebanon revisits overnight on-street parking issue
- Sports scoreboard
- Best may be yet to come for PT's Carrington
For the fifth consecutive year, Upper St. Clair School District has been named among the nation’s Best Communities for Music Education by the NAMM Foundation.
Eva Rankin will work closely with the adult representatives to draft and implement policies for basic and higher education in Pennsylvania.
Five Upper St. Clair High School students recently earned Academic All-American Awards from the National Speech and Debate Association.
A team of four seventh-graders from Fort Couch Middle School in Upper St. Clair placed first in the sixth- through eighth-grade division at the regional STEM Design Challenge March 3 at Duquesne University.
South Fayette captured a PIAA championship in cheerleading. The Lions edged Lansdale Catholic, 88.73-87.28, to win the title. South Park finished third with an 87.27 score. In the top row, from left, are Gabby Schinosi, Lilly Hillebrand and Tatum Sanders; middle row Amelia Stilley, Hannah Hu…