Bethel Park High School senior Julie Heh, right, was presented the Bethel Woman’s Club Scholarship by president Donna Meidenbauer. According to the club, Heh’s part-time work, community service and family commitment made her an ideal candidate for moving on to a successful collegiate life. An honors student, Heh participated in student government among her many other leadership positions in academic and social clubs. Heh will attend Robert Morris University and study actuarial science.
- All ramps at Southern Beltway’s interchange with I-79 to open
- Bethel Park captures second straight PIAA title in baseball
- Bethel Park seniors leave a baseball legacy
- Three-peat a possibility for Bethel Park baseball
- Top dog: Peters Township bearded collie wows at Westminster
- BP concert series kicks off July 10