The June 6 commemoration has the goal of demonstrating that life after a cancer diagnosis can be a reality.
Archivist Carolyn Friedrich and reference librarian Margaret Deitzer are working on preserving as much of Peters Township’s past as possible.
- ‘Bigger’ fireworks display set for Bethel Park’s Summer Spectacular
- Bethel Park's historic softball season ended by Penn Manor
- Resurrection Parish announces SummerFest 2021 in Bethel Park
- Event raises more than $20,000 toward medical service dogs for veterans
- ‘Here we are, 14 years later’: Event benefits continuing mission of Horses With Hope
- ‘It looks so good’: Event in Cecil Township features variety of plant-based food
- Mt. Lebanon, Upper St. Clair lead list of boys lacrosse stars
- Bethel Park handles its business in win over Southern Lehigh
- Holy Cross Greek-food-to-go sale returns in Mt. Lebanon
- Students from South Hills take leadership roles for Penn State’s THON
Dr. Andrew Allison and his wife, Minna, both W&J graduates, replace a missing painting of his ancestor Col. James Allison (1743-1820).
Top-seeded Mt. Lebanon ended Peters Township’s season when the Blue Devils defeated the Indians, 16-7, in the quarterfinals of the WPIAL Class AAA girls lacrosse playoffs.
The school board plans to vote June 28 on the $74.25 million spending plan for 2021-22.
Board member Jennifer Grossman leads an effort to help determine the types of foods students prefer to eat.
The event is scheduled for June 11 at the high school stadium, with rain dates the following two afternoons.
U.S. flags are placed at gravesites at Queen of Heaven Cemetery in time for Memorial Day.
Kilkeary's Auto Body marks 40 years in North Strabane Township.
Council has agreed to pay half the cost for a schematic design as the first step in a project that appears to be anything but imminent.
A 4-3 vote means that vehicular traffic will not pass between the long-established Beacon Manor-Marella Manor neighborhood and the new Juniper Woods development.
After a year’s delay, Silvi Labovitz and fellow artists fulfill the wishes of the Bower Hill Beautification Committee and the elementary school’s PTA.
Representatives from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and the Highway Safety Network delivered a set of yard signs with a series of safety messages to Peters Township High School.
The street address of nine residences is changing to East McMurray Court.
Council awards a contract for professional services that represents the first step in bringing Peters Lake’s dam into state compliance.