The South Fayette girls track team, competing with a limited amount of entrants, weathered the elements to finish as runner-up at the Baldwin …
Amy Allen thought the encounter was amusing.
- ‘Bigger’ fireworks display set for Bethel Park’s Summer Spectacular
- Bethel Park's historic softball season ended by Penn Manor
- Resurrection Parish announces SummerFest 2021 in Bethel Park
- Event raises more than $20,000 toward medical service dogs for veterans
- ‘Here we are, 14 years later’: Event benefits continuing mission of Horses With Hope
- ‘It looks so good’: Event in Cecil Township features variety of plant-based food
- Mt. Lebanon, Upper St. Clair lead list of boys lacrosse stars
- Bethel Park handles its business in win over Southern Lehigh
- Holy Cross Greek-food-to-go sale returns in Mt. Lebanon
- Students from South Hills take leadership roles for Penn State’s THON
The first group of students, from Claysville Elementary in McGuffey School District, will visit Jan. 28.
Donations are pouring in for a South Fayette Township family of seven, who lost their home in a fire on Nov. 30.
The South Fayette School District is considering an equity and diversity policy.
Uber will not be building a test track in South Fayette Township.
The South West Communities Chamber of Commerce recently honored nearly 50 member organizations during its second annual Excellence Awards event.
South Fayette Township Police Department is joining in on No-Shave November to help fight cancer. Participants can grow a beard, wear an #SFAgainstCancer bracelet and/or wear lavender, the color representing all cancers, throughout November.
South Fayette Township is now home to a substantial Indian community.
A South Fayette Township man with a history of elder abuse in Washington County was charged Saturday in the beating death of his mother.
The pairing of beer and books isn’t such a bad idea, as the second annual Beer for Books to benefit South Fayette Township Library amply demonstrated.
South Fayette Township's commissioners opened bids Wednesday for the former site of the Star City multiplex on Route 50. All of them exceeded the $3 million minimum the board was asking for.
Current and former Pittsburgh Steelers Alejandro Villanueva and Brett Keisel join presentation ceremony at the company’s South Fayette Township store.
The South Fayette School Board approved a proposal Tuesday for a Gay-Straight Alliance to be established on a trial basis at the district's middle school.
South Fayette High School took home the top spot in FBI Pittsburgh’s annual H.O.P.E. video contest for the second year in a row.
Plans for Lafayette Meadow, off Battle Ridge Road, show about 40 percent of its 112 acres remaining undeveloped as open space.