Selva Priya was awarded a Three Rivers Arts Festival Emerging Artist Scholarship for 2019.
Because the South Fayette School District has grown so much in recent years and is projected to keep growing, district officials are contemplating another expansion effort.
- Local Catholic schools shift academic focus online
- Bethel Park aims for May 4 to reopen municipal building, library, community center
- Peters Township Girl Scout earns Gold Award
- Upper St. Clair events canceled for May
- Virtual library is open in Mt. Lebanon
- First responders brighten birthday for Bethel Park teen with special needs
- Chartiers Valley senior named Almanac MVP
- ‘This is our chance’: Bethel Park instructor encourages fitness efforts
- Chartiers Valley, Bethel Park lead Almanac girls all-star list
- Upper St. Clair teacher offers resources for special-needs students
The first group of students, from Claysville Elementary in McGuffey School District, will visit Jan. 28.
Donations are pouring in for a South Fayette Township family of seven, who lost their home in a fire on Nov. 30.
The South Fayette School District is considering an equity and diversity policy.
Uber will not be building a test track in South Fayette Township.
The South West Communities Chamber of Commerce recently honored nearly 50 member organizations during its second annual Excellence Awards event.
South Fayette Township Police Department is joining in on No-Shave November to help fight cancer. Participants can grow a beard, wear an #SFAgainstCancer bracelet and/or wear lavender, the color representing all cancers, throughout November.
South Fayette Township is now home to a substantial Indian community.
A South Fayette Township man with a history of elder abuse in Washington County was charged Saturday in the beating death of his mother.
The pairing of beer and books isn’t such a bad idea, as the second annual Beer for Books to benefit South Fayette Township Library amply demonstrated.
South Fayette Township's commissioners opened bids Wednesday for the former site of the Star City multiplex on Route 50. All of them exceeded the $3 million minimum the board was asking for.
Current and former Pittsburgh Steelers Alejandro Villanueva and Brett Keisel join presentation ceremony at the company’s South Fayette Township store.
The South Fayette School Board approved a proposal Tuesday for a Gay-Straight Alliance to be established on a trial basis at the district's middle school.
South Fayette High School took home the top spot in FBI Pittsburgh’s annual H.O.P.E. video contest for the second year in a row.
Plans for Lafayette Meadow, off Battle Ridge Road, show about 40 percent of its 112 acres remaining undeveloped as open space.