Selva Priya was awarded a Three Rivers Arts Festival Emerging Artist Scholarship for 2019.
- Newly branded St. Clair Health prepares for opening of new outpatient center
- Upgrades planned for some of Bethel Park’s municipal parks
- Clones planted from last surviving Gilfillan Farm apple tree in Upper St. Clair
- Major items at new Peters Township High School move toward completion
- Eagle Scout project plans sand volleyball court for Peters Township
- Chartiers Valley's Evans leads The Almanac wrestling all-star list
- Lisa Borrelli Dorn - The Best Choice for Magisterial District Judge
- Stroll through Peters Township’s history
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Routine dental health is safe and essential
- Woman’s Club of Upper St. Clair awards scholarships to 2021 graduates
The first group of students, from Claysville Elementary in McGuffey School District, will visit Jan. 28.
Donations are pouring in for a South Fayette Township family of seven, who lost their home in a fire on Nov. 30.
The South Fayette School District is considering an equity and diversity policy.
Uber will not be building a test track in South Fayette Township.
The South West Communities Chamber of Commerce recently honored nearly 50 member organizations during its second annual Excellence Awards event.
South Fayette Township Police Department is joining in on No-Shave November to help fight cancer. Participants can grow a beard, wear an #SFAgainstCancer bracelet and/or wear lavender, the color representing all cancers, throughout November.
South Fayette Township is now home to a substantial Indian community.
A South Fayette Township man with a history of elder abuse in Washington County was charged Saturday in the beating death of his mother.
The pairing of beer and books isn’t such a bad idea, as the second annual Beer for Books to benefit South Fayette Township Library amply demonstrated.
South Fayette Township's commissioners opened bids Wednesday for the former site of the Star City multiplex on Route 50. All of them exceeded the $3 million minimum the board was asking for.
Current and former Pittsburgh Steelers Alejandro Villanueva and Brett Keisel join presentation ceremony at the company’s South Fayette Township store.
The South Fayette School Board approved a proposal Tuesday for a Gay-Straight Alliance to be established on a trial basis at the district's middle school.
South Fayette High School took home the top spot in FBI Pittsburgh’s annual H.O.P.E. video contest for the second year in a row.
Plans for Lafayette Meadow, off Battle Ridge Road, show about 40 percent of its 112 acres remaining undeveloped as open space.