Dr. Edward Strimlan draws from his experience as an investigator to teach students about the discipline, as it applies to real life instead of television.
The miniature golf business is putt-putting along.
Diane Ford, who has been leading a Cultural Competencies and Inclusion Initiative at Bethel Park High School, wants to see similar efforts throughout the district.
Samantha Guthoerl, who as a high school student lost two family members to cancer, receives the 2020 Angel F. Miranda Award.
- Lifelong Bethel Park resident suggests expanding scope of fight against racism
- ‘A healthy option’: Clean Juice comes to Peters Township
- You name it: Mt. Lebanon tutoring business boasts variety of offerings
- Bethel Park graduate honored for self-determination, overcoming obstacles
- Director of diversity, equity and inclusion named for South Fayette schools
- Upper St. Clair School District reaches agreement with support staff union
- Wolfpack Boxing Club owner has heart for helping
- Upper St. Clair seeks applicants to fill commissioner’s post