Commissioners have been looking into revising the applicable ordinance since 2017.
Michael Riemer, who had served on the board since 2013, also was censured for his “profane, offensive and denigrating remarks.”
The school board approves separate plans for older and younger students, with elementary students scheduled to return the following week.
The plan allows for spectators at sporting events, where social distancing and the wearing of masks continue to be required.
- Bethel Park youngsters’ fall festivals benefit nonprofit organizations
- Canon-McMillan rallies to beat Mt. Lebanon
- Peters Township School Board updates Extracurricular Health and Safety Plan
- Peters Township set to host South Fayette
- Historical Society of Upper St. Clair receives $100,000 grant for Gilfillan Farm
- School board member resigns after using obscene language publicly in Mt. Lebanon
- Mt. Lebanon revisits overnight on-street parking issue
- Sports scoreboard
- Best may be yet to come for PT's Carrington