Muffins, mimosas and mom.
When a classmate directed a racial slur to Gabrielle Lee one too many times, her brother tried to make the harassment stop.
The weekly event takes place from 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesdays off Corrigan Drive in South Park.
- Liquor license transfer approved for new Upper St. Clair restaurant
- Ribbon cut for St. Clair Health’s new outpatient center
- Upper St. Clair student inspires “#feelgoodfriday” T-shirts
- St. Louise de Marillac principal receives Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation honor
- Upper St. Clair High School hosts professionals’ discussion of work in law, advocacy
- Between raindrops, Bethel Park Farmers Market opens for season
- Four named WPIAL scholar athletes.
- Bethel Park powering through softball season
- Bethel Park native reaches pinnacle as high school hockey coach
- Peters Township golfer advances