Bethel Park School Board picked a familiar face to fill a vacancy to the board.
A Peters Township man provided the drugs that killed his pregnant girlfriend in June, police say.
- Bethel Park resident takes new approach to physical therapy
- ‘Amazing Race’ benefits St. Louise de Marillac School in Upper St. Clair
- 'Perk of Being a Wallflower' author visits alma mater at USC
- Peters man charged for overdose death of pregnant woman
- Peters Township rebounds, readies for showdown with Bethel Park
- South Fayette board approves recreation plan
- USC captures WPIAL girls team golf title
- Upper St. Clair inducts four into athletic Hall of Fame
- Bethel Park Shade Tree Commission conducts first planting at school