The school board votes to approve a Revised Phased School Reopening Health and Safety Plan with the goal of eventually having students return to class full-time.
Improvements planned for 2020 had been put on hold because of financial uncertainty tied to COVID-19.
Designations of countywide “low,” “moderate” or “substantial” levels of COVID-19 transmissions are intended as guidelines for how to provide education.
Al DeLucia, a Bethel Park resident and 29-year member of the McMurray Rotary, is leading Rotary International District 7305 during 2020-21.
- Bethel Park plan now calls for remote-learning start to school year
- Forum addresses promoting diversity in Bethel Park
- Kness ties for sixth
- School sports seasons hang in the balance
- State departments announce new set of recommendations for educators
- Many area athletes support playing high school sports in fall
- ‘Rotary opens opportunities’: New district governor talks about meeting challenges