Venetia native Nate Wang earned 2020 NCAA Division III Academic All-District At-Large First Team recognition as chosen by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA). The team acknowledges the nation’s top student-athletes for their combined performance in athletic competiti…
- Former Peters Township swimmer graduates from Naval Academy
- Upper St. Clair proposed school budget calls for half-mill tax increase
- For cobbler, there's no business like shoe business
- ‘This is a festival, essentially’: Farmers’ market season starts in Bethel Park
- Changes on way for Mt. Lebanon intersection serving recreation center
- Peters Township officials address going ‘green’
The coronavirus pandemic could have caused major delays in the construction of Peters Township's gymnasium in its new high school, however, all indications are that everything is still on schedule.
Joe Maize knows there may be no crying in baseball, but the former Peters Township manager had reason to shed a tear when the WPIAL announced April 14 he would be inducted into its Hall of Fame.
Megan McConnell goes to Collier Park and shoots baskets on a court named after her brother, T.J., a point guard for the Indiana Pacers. She is hoping against hope that by keeping her skills sharp she will be able to guide Chartiers Valley to its second straight PIAA championship.
A touch of youth and an abundance of experience propelled Bethel Park to a 47-40 victory over Upper Dublin (20-8) in the second round of the PIAA Class 6A girls basketball playoffs.